* 주말제외 당일발권 가능
* 테마파크 할인티켓은 환불이 불가능합니다.
Unlimited entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World & Wet'n'Wild over 7 consecutive days..
오즈의마법사(럭스트래블)은 세계동물보호여행협회 AFTO Animal Free TravelOrganisation 의 창립사 입니다.
한국 호주 최초로 동물을 이용하여 돈을 버는 투어 / 동물체험 / 동물관련 상품 판매 등을 보이콧하며
동물보호여행사로 자리매김 하고 있습니다.
우리가 지구를 위해 할수있는 일은 무궁무진해요.
그중 하나는 동물을 이용하고 가두어 돈을 버는 동물원 / 동물쇼 / 동물카페 등에 가지않는일도
정말 중요한 일입니다. 사람만큼의 지능을 가지고 슬픔과 괴로움을 느낄수있는 돌고래가
그 작은 수족관에 갖혀 십여년을 훈련받으며 느끼는 외로움을 우리는 상상이나 할 수 있을까요.
대신 럭스트래블에는 그 자연 그대로의 상태를 볼수있는 고래왓칭 크루즈, 다친 야생동물들을 동물원처럼 한곳에 모아 전시하는 대신 수익금으로 야생동물 보호에 힘쓰는 커럼빈 생츄어리 파크 등의 티켓을 판매합니다.
[7일권]무비월드 웻앤와일드 씨월드
We highly recommend checking ride maintenance prior to your visit to avoid disappointment, as rides and attractions may occasionally be closed for maintenance. All instructions on how to check operating hours and ride maintenance will appear on your voucher
- Unlimited entry to 3 parks (Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet‘n’Wild) over 7 consecutive days from first use
- The 7 day validity commences from the first day of visit and can be redeemed at any of the 3 parks
Warner Bros. Movie World
- The DC Rivals HyperCoaster - the tallest, longest and fastest ride in the Southern Hemisphere
- Batwing Spaceshot, experience a rapid 4g vertical launch up a 60 mtr tower
- Superman Escape, 0-100km in just 2 secs. This is the best roller coaster in Australia
- Arkham Asylum, a roller coaster upside down...well you have to see it. Pull 4g's over this 700 mtr track
- Hollywood Stunt Driver, this is real action live movie set incorporating breathtaking stunts, precision driving. The best stunt show you will ever see!
- Wild West Falls adventure ride, combines water, the wild west, cowboys, wagon trains and a 70km per hour splashdown!
- Kids WB Funzone, home to your favourite Looney Tunes characters and rides inc Bugs bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester and much much more
- Castaway Bay, the new $6m interactive adventure zone amazing child themed adventure areas
- Jet Rescue, join the mission to save the our marine life on the new Jet Rescue....hitting speeds of 70km p/hr on the back of a jetski!
- Storm Coaster, one of the craziest roller coasters going around!
- From the action-packed Thunder Lake Stunt Show to the high-energy PAW Patrol on Holiday Show, there's a little bit of entertainment for everyone
- Sea World Monorail, best way between Sea World resort and Sea World
- Dolphin show, the highlight of the day at Sea World. Watch the trainers and the stars of the show jump, flip, surf in the 2500 undercover viewing area.
- Ray Reef, an interactive display of Sting Rays
- Polar Bear Shores, a great arctic display of its residents, the Polar Bears!
- Shark Bay, an awesome multi-level above and below water exhibit
- Discovery Reef Splash Zone - Interactive and colourful water splash zone
- 3 times bigger than any other water park in Australia
- AquaLoop, enter the trap door, be released and travel through 4 transparent slides at speeds of 60km per hour. This is the craziest slide in the world
- Plummet 30mts whilst spinning on a massive surfboard...awesome!
- Whirlpool springs, just like the real thing!
- Wet n Wild Junior, this is a kids adventure playground with interactive games, slides and a giant tipping bucket that frequently spills water over the whole enclosure
- Mammoth Falls, 6 person giant tube plummeting over 200mtrs of white water rapids!Super 8 Aqua racer....custom drag lights...who will be the first to the bottomRiver Rapids, slide your way down this white water mountainGiant Wave Pool, small waves in the shallows, big waves in the deep. Tubes available for hire at the Beach HutTimeWarner Bros. Movie WorldGates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am. Rides & Attractions close at 5.00pm with gates closing at 5.30pm. Closed on ANZAC Day April 25thSea WorldGates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am. Rides & Attractions close at 5.00pm with gates closing at 5.30pm. Open from 1.30pm to 5pm on ANZAC Day April 25thWet'n'WildOperating hours are seasonal and subject to changeCurrent opening hours are 10am to 5pm Thursday to Sunday and closed Monday to Wednesday until 28 March 2021From 29 March - 24 April 2021, operating hours are 10am to 5pmClosed ANZAC Day (25 April) and Christmas Day (25 December)What To BringGlassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the parkFood & beverage, eskies and coolers may not be brought into the parkGuests with special dietary requirements as detailed below are exempt from this policy: Guests with allergies, Infants and babies, Pre booked education groupsYou may bring in fruit and bottled waterAdditional InformationIf you have a Companion Card: One free entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you will be issued a free entry ticketIf you have a Carers Card: One discounted entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you can purchase a ticket at discounted rateBooking InformationConfirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of bookingUpon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entryFor your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucherMobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attractionWe highly recommend checking operating hours and ride maintenance prior to your visit to avoid disappointment, as rides and attractions may occasionally be closed for maintenance. All instructions on how to check operating hours and ride maintenance will appear on your voucher. We will not refund or extend your ticket validity due to ride closures
예약전 웹사이트 상단 T&C 메뉴를 클릭하셔서 웹사이트 예약방법 안내 및 환불 변경 폴리시를 필수 체크해주세요.